8.14.2012

Monday Love: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

It was Monday, only few hours before this day which named Tuesday. You know what that means? I supposed to post another 'Monday love', but what happened is, I totally forget that day was Monday. Duh! I totally got carried away by this holiday, I didn't even know what day it is. Poor me.. Well, I post this just few hours past monday, am I forgiven? Well I hope I am.

So today I brought you my most favorite foundation of all foundation that I've ever tried, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua! I swear this is the best foundation ever! This foundation is quite light, as you can tell by the name of it this is a water based foundation. I don't like that heavy makeup/cakey look on my face, so I guess this is the best foundation for me so far I tried. It gives you pretty sheer coverage, I would say light to medium coverage. The coverage is quite good and it's really really light, it smells good too! When you apply this foundation you will feel that nice and airy feeling on your face. Also it has SPF 15, which is always a bonus. I got this foundation at Singapore for S$ 75 and you will get 30ml of products out of this. Quite expensive for this super small bottle but it's totally worth to try! Conclusion is, go give it a try for yourself! :D

Well that ends my 'Monday love' post today! I feel like my recent 'Monday love' is kinda filled with beauty products. That's because I'm currently in my beauty addiction phase right now. I guess that counted as part of growing up right? hehe.. More and more about beauty and fashion coming soon!

CLICK READ MORE BUTTON FOR MORE PICTURES!!! 


Follow Little Red Ribbony Hood
Follow me on twitter @Michieruu

23 comments:

Lara Takahashi said...

I have tried it once :)
But I don't usually wear foundation, I'm bad with make-up ;)

xxx, Lara

http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Maulita Sabillah said...

nice post darl<3

xx,
asdfuckbitch.blogspot.com

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

Lovely nail polish!

natzcracker

Izzy said...

such a pretty way to showcase the foundation with the roses :) glad you found a great foundation!

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

sewa mobil surabaya said...

thats expensive.. --"

iklan baris gratis said...

oh oh.. thx 4 sharing.. :D i hope i can buy it someday..

Mitha Komala said...

omg super love! would love to try that on ;) xx

Letters To Juliet

Reinhardt Kenneth said...

tbh, I don't really use beauty products apart from anything my doctor appoints me to, but lovely review, I adore how you photographed the product<3
mind following each other, dear?
http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

Robots in Trouble said...

i might just try this foundation. i've been looking for a good one for a while now.

Karina Dinda R. said...

Such a nice post dear! Love it :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Danielle Barbe said...

can't go wrong with chanel! i've never tried their foundation though, i'll have to use it next! xx

Livia said...

thanks for sharing, dear! Can you make a comparison between this and giorgio armani's foundation ? :)

Carmen Ri said...

These photos are so pretty!

Carmen Ri.

Sootjeelina said...

Pretty pictures, the product looks so good with the roses!

xo Sootjeelina

irene @ inspiration.from.the.little.things said...

i haven't tried chanel foundation but it sounds like a pretty good brand! thank you for this wonderful review! <3 :-)

inspiration from the little things

Jelena Dimić said...

I love Chanel! Too bad it's unaffordable for my standards, their cosmetics has the greatest quality. ;)
I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
Lots of love! <3

Jessica said...

haha i constantly get mixed up as to what day it is!!

-Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

Anoushka said...

I would love to try this!

LUXESSED

Xixia said...

Oh gosh...I definitely want to try this sometime! Foundation is one of the few ( pretty much only ) make-up products I wear, so this sounds awesome.

♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

Sofies closet said...

That foundation is so amazing! :-)

www.sofiescloset.dk

Brooklyn Grace said...

you have a Great style
just love it
kisses

nanda said...

very very cute photo

luciana said...

very cuteee